Thursday, November 22, 2012

Eggs

...So I went to Weight Watchers last night and I didn't gain or loose, just stayed the same weight. I felt really sick afterwards and made myself sick when I got home. It really upset my boyfriend and I promised him I would try harder today.

This morning I had a egg on toast which was yummy and then we went to a local pub and I had a pasta dish and then we walked on the beach. It was lovely, holding hands on the beach always reminds me how much I love my boyfriend and I really want to make him proud so I haven't been sick after my food, although I feel very full and bloaty.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's great you did better and managed to be "good" for your boyfriend. He must love you a lot that he's supporting you in those hard times you're going through. I hope for you that one day, you're able to be "good" for yourself, that you're the one you know it's worth be happy for. Take care, many loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome that you did so well. The amount of self control that had to take must be strong. I'm glad that you stayed healthy today. Congrats.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete