Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Thank You x

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone that read and commented on my last post. I was in a very lost place and I really appreciated it.

Unfortunately things have gone down till from that day and I am feeling very depressed and lonely which I haven't felt in a very long time. I am also using my ED to help me and keep regretting trying to get treatment which I shouldn't be. I think I am scared... if you take my ED away from me and how do I cope with my emotions!? Its pretty scary...

I need to keep myself safe...so I am going to call the ED team tomorrow and see what they suggest. Hmm I hate feeling like this.

xx

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a very wise idea to call the ED team. This isn't something you can deal with by yourself, but I imagine its also a common problem. A lot of us use our EDs as a coping mechanism, and we simply don't know how to cope with emotions in healthier ways.
    I hope they can come up with some helpful advice for you, it sounds like you're in an unsafe place. It might be hard to learn how to cope in less destructive ways, but remember that living with your ED will always be harder. "The worst days in recovery are better than the best days in relapse."
    Don't give up Lucie. You can do this! You can learn how to cope with your emotions without ED, and you will be happier for it.
    Please do try to keep yourself safe. Can you ask a friend or family member to come over, have a cup of tea and a chat?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, hun, be kind to yourself. We're all here, cheering you on.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete